Huntersville, Huntersville Chamber, business, industry, Lake Norman, Charlotte, finance, Chamber of Commerce, Chamber, audit, consulting, outsourcing, tax, taxes, wealth advisory
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,100 people, 120 U.S. locations and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you.
We are dedicated to building an inclusive culture that thrives on different beliefs and perspectives. By welcoming and respecting our clients and each other, we can all experience success.
In the Huntersville and Lake Norman region, contact Rebecca Wolf to learn more, at [email protected] or call her at 704-998-5247.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
- Deep industry insight
Our people are industry practitioners first and foremost. You will work with professionals who know you, your organization, and your industry — and combine their knowledge with yours to make you stronger.
- Seamless, integrated capabilities
We offer planning and guidance from startup through succession, with particular care for you and your organization’s leaders. Our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes — seamlessly presented and delivered for you.
- Premier resource for private businesses and owners
Entrepreneurs are the backbone of our economy. We place you — personally — at the core of our strategic focus because enabling your success means a better world for all of us.
- Professionals personally invested in your success
You will work with entrepreneurial people with the freedom and agility to serve you rather than merely perform obligatory functions.
- An inclusive mindset that strengthens diversity
Everyone who walks through CLA’s doors should feel welcome. Our team is made up of diverse professionals who speak a variety of languages and come from a wide range of backgrounds. We believe that including perspectives that are different from our own will make our firm better, period. So we’re not just open to new ideas and challenges — we encourage them!
- More than 60 years of quality, service, and experience
- $1.1 billion in revenue
- More than 120 locations across the United States
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness, construction and real estate, commercial services, cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, government contractors, health care, higher education, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, professional services, and state and local government
- Service areas include wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting (audit, tax, and consulting)